How to pack as much as possible into a week in Maine.
- When you miss your flight and get in a day late spend whats left of the afternoon at a local apple orchard, extra points if they have baby goats.
- Use every bit of daylight to see the sights. This means going to the beach late, right before they close the gates so you can see the moon rise.
- Make family time a priority especially with the little one.
- Sleep less. For example celebrate a friend’s birthday, sleep three hours then wake up for an early morning balloon ride.
- Visit a seaside tourist town, cause this is a vacation. Make sure they have a good place to eat.
- Take advantage of all the trails and wilderness close to your home.
- Make time for lobster. You are in Maine after all.